The prints of both palms showed the following features due to which he was diagnosed as having cancer of the liver.
- The liver line on both palms was laddered.
- The life line on both hands was shallow at about the age of 49–50 and was seen to have got thinner immediately thereafter.
- The mounts of both the Moon and Jupiter were exaggerated.
- The heart line on both palms fused with the head line under the mount of Saturn by one branch.
- The head line displayed a pronounced slope towards the mount of the Moon.
- Bifurcation of the life line at the age of 50 showed a diminished life force after that.