10 Do's & Don'ts for Men
- Hits: 5284
- Eat healthy/balanced meals.
- Exercise regularly at least 3 times/week.
- Spend time with/on yourself.
- Talk to someone, share your thoughts.
- Cry, if you feel like it ITS OK!!
- Get min 8 hrs of sleep everyday.
- Get informed on health issues. Get a health check up every year if you’re <40, more often if you’re >40.
- Meditate it does wonders for your body & mind!
- And for God’s sake… WEAR A CONDOM!!
- Don’t smoke, drugs, spit at public places.
- Don’t go crazy with alcohol at that party there will be more of those later..
- Don’t compete with anyone unnecessarily… be yourself… that’s the best chance you have of succeeding in life.
- Don’t ever hide your emotions, it leads to stress build–up & stress can kill..
- Don’t get into the habit of skipping meals… it WILL harm you in the long run.
- Don’t forget to cut your nails regularly.
- Don’t forget to give your dirty, smelly socks for washing.
- Don’t ignore your skin. Skin Care is not solely a WOMEN’S DOMAIN.
- Don’t urinate in public places. Its not just unhygienic but disgusting!
- And for God’s sake… DON’T SCRATCH YOUR CROTCH IN PUBLIC!!
Please Login to Comment
Expert's Advice on Poisoning
Poisoning: Call the nearest emergency health service in your area. Give them all the details, including the name of the poison or drug, if known, and the quantity you believe has been swallowed. read more…
You could reduce stress, increase your endurance, and relieve stiffness by incorporating some of these safe tips and exercises into your daily work routine. read more…