Ruby Hall is a medical institute of national reputed with world class infrastructure and modern state of the art advanced technical know how.
A team of top class doctors, consultants, technical personnel with very dedicated administrative and service backup forms the key to its repute. Of course the vision and dream of “The Grants” needs no mention. However, the ever depleting lure for foreign pastures by our nursing staff, has not provided continuity to the nursing backup which still forms the mainstay and backbone of any elite medical institution.
Too many raw hands!! Too many distractions. The bond of a sense of belonging (My/Our) Institution does not exist.
It was with this aim in mind, that is to produce and develop our own cradle and nursery, a long conceived project of “The Grant” – A nursing Institute – found immediate favour with the management committee in a presentation made barely 18 months ago.
The other objectives are:
- To raise the standard of patient care in the hospital.
- To provided our own high grade trained nursing staff for our requirement.
- To foster bonding and strengthening of ties with the institution and inculcate a team spirit and loyalty to conduct short (1 year) diploma courses eg. Cardio thoracic nursing, neuro surgical nursing, critical care nursing.
- To carry out in service education of other staff, keep them updated and graded.
- To create a nursing cadre from our own cradle.