Health Advantage Plus:
- This covers you not only for the usual medical emergencies, but also for Out–Patient Department (OPD) expenses (such as reimbursement of cost of medicines, drugs, ambulance charges and dental expenses) and emergencies arising out of terrorism or acts of terrorism.
- It covers in–patient hospitalization expenses up to the sum insured of Rs. 2 or Rs. 3 Lakhs (depending on the plan chosen). You can avail the cashless claim facility in any of the 4500+ network hospitals across India.
Family Floater Plan:
This policy has the same benefits as the Health Advantage Plus plan except it now covers your whole family.
- It takes care of the medical expenses during sudden illness, surgeries, accidents and against terrorism and acts of terrorism.
- The enrollment age (of the senior most family member) should be between 19 years to 60 years and other members in the plan can be less than 19 years of age (i.e. up to 91 days).
- The insured child aged between 91 days to 5 years must be accompanied by at least 1 Adult Member.
This option covers you not only against Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disablement (PTD), but also against terrorism and acts of terrorism. You can choose from 4 options of Rs. 3 Lakhs, 5 Lakhs, 10 Lakhs or 20 Lakhs with a choice of cover period (annual auto renewal) – 3, 4 or 5 years.
For detailed information, you can visit the website link www. nriol.com/icici–lombard–insurance