This self help group is for
- The people, who suffer with depression, who feel low, who are out of spirit & remain in the bad mood.
- Those who are worried, tense, restless.
- Those who cannot concentrate well.
- The ones who are irritable, who have lost efficiency at work.
- People who suffer from depression–symptoms
Fell low, out of spirit, in the bad mood, tired, exhausted, loss of appetite, loss of sleep, suicidal ideas and suicidal attempts.
- People who are worried–symptoms
Feeling anxious, tense, restless, stressful, and fearful of the various thoughts at a time: at home and work. Vague fear that something bad happens irritability to work well.
- People who have problems in family–symptoms
Quarrels, anger, violence, bitterness, unsatisfactory marriage breaking of relations or of family, divorce.
- People who are not happy
For various reasons, mainly because of negative thinking
Self–help. Guidance is given on rational thinking & positive approach. Home work involves modifying own thinking & behavior in fruitful way. There is group guidance & group sharing. Teaching is based on psychology. We use the essence of theories of famous psychologists like Albert Ellis, Aaron T Beck etc. Daniel Goleman is taught. Ample help is sought from teaching of saints.
- Prajit Self–help Group meets on every Sunday at 10 am for about 3 hours at Nivara Old Age Home’s hall.
- There is no commercial fee for membership but voluntary contribution is accepted.
- There is a prayer and an oath. Acceptance of these two is necessary to become a member.
- Group receives guidance from psychiatrist Dr. Ulhas Luktuke.
- A lecture on positive thinking, group sharing & fellowship are three main parts of every meeting. From time to time there are variety entertainment programs, picnics etc. Booklets are also published.
Sanjay Bendre: +91 9372486236
Jayant : +91 9423012114
Shubhada: +91 20 25439284
Nilima: +91 20 24280101
Weekly meeting address
‘Nivara’ Old age home, Near Patrakar Bhavan,
Navi Peth, Ganjve chowk, Pune 411 030, Maharashtra, India