Indian Organizations for Persons with Disability
- Hits: 22958
- Early intervention.
- Adaptive training.
- Living skills training.
- Vocational training.
- Economic rehabilitation.
- Social integration.
Alpha to Omega Learning Centre
16, Valliammal Street,
Chennai 600 010, India.
Telephone: +91 44 6443090, +91 44 616257
Fax: +91 44 6426539
Helen keller service society for the disabled
This is a non–profit, charitable, voluntary organization established in the year 1979. The organization implements service projects for the welfare of the disabled in Tamil Nadu, founded by Dr. G Thiruvasagam for the service of people in the field of welfare of the disabled in rural areas.
Helen Keller Service Society for the Disabled
Madurai 625 014, Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone: +91 452 641446, +91 452 640735
Fax: +91 452 641490
Samveda Training & Research Centre (R)
This is a registered non–profit and non–government society, dedicated to the rehabilitation of children with learning disability and/or other health impairments. Under the able guidance of Dr. P Prakash, Chairman, Dept of Psychology, University of Mysore, Samveda made its beginning in early 1995.
Samveda Training & Research Centre(R)
Regd. Office: P.B.No.258, D.No.607/1,
6th Main, 6th cross, P.J.Extension,
Davangere 577002, Karnataka, India.
Fax: +91 8192 5351/55571
- Achievements of the Handicapped - Chhaya Mehta
- Aids for Hearing Impairments
- Aids for Physical Impairments
- Aids for Visually Impaired
- An Aarogya.com Initiative
- Bahushrut Foundation for Hearing Impaired
- Companionship Theory
- Conferences on Disability
- Disabilities Act
- Disability & Depression
- Disability Issue
- Disability Support Group Members
- DisabilityNet Announces Exciting Event
- Employment Avenues in Indian Industries for Disabled
- Famous People with Disability
- FAQs on Disability
- FAQs on Disability Issue
- Glossary of Disability Terms
- Government Assistance for the Handicapped
- Indian Definitions of Disability
- Indian Organizations for Persons with Disability
- International Day of Persons with Disability
- Journals of Disability
- Landmarks by Disable - Chhaya Mehta
- Latest News about Disability
- Learning Disabilities
- List of Doctors for Disabled
- Loneliness Due to Disability
- Major Disabilities
- Major Exhibitions by Disable - Chhaya Mehta
- Movies Featuring People with Disability
- Paralympics 2000
- Prayatna School for Special Children
- Rehab Plan for Handicapped Unveiled
- Rehabilitation Centres in Mumbai for Disabled
- Rights of People with Disabilities
- Single's Meet for Disabled
- Special Benefits for Persons with Disabilities
- The UN Definition of Disability
- Useful Links to Disability Sites