That’s where all the diseases generate from. So get healthy with Colon Hydrotherapy advises Dr. Shiny Benedict.
Many people have pre–conceived ideas about Colonic Hydrotherapy and Colonic Irrigation and imagine the worst, whereas it is in fact a colonic treatment which leaves you feeling clean, revitalized and well. The general consensus among health professionals is that most, if not all, major diseases starts in the colon this is not surprising when you consider that our foods are laced with preservatives, artificial ingredients, hormones and other chemical additives. There is a saying that “ALL THE DISEASES GENERATE FORM THE COLON AND END WITH THE CARE OF THE COLON”.
What is Colon Hydrotherapy?
Colon Hydrotherapy or a colonic irrigation is safe and effective method of cleansing the colon (large intestine) that can help to eliminate stored faecal matter, gas mucus and toxic substances from the colon. This is done by introducing filtered, sterilized and temperature regulated water into the intestine where the food waste is loosened and eliminated through natural contractions of the intestinal muscles. Colon cleansing is best when used in combination with adequate intake of nutrients and regular exercise. It discharges stored toxic substances from the intestine through safe and sanitary method. One session of hydrotherapy equals 30 times of enema.
The colon functions as the sewer in our body and needs to be clean and healthy for the proper functioning of the digestive system. Colon that is the Large Intestine is about 5 feet long and gets toxified very easily due to our irregular food habits. Thus it needs to be detoxified. Waste material, especially that which has remained in the colon for some time, (i.e. impacted faeces, dead cellular tissue, accumulated mucous, worms, etc.), poses several problems. First, this waste is quite toxic (poisonous), so if this waste is not eliminated it can re–enter and circulate in our blood stream making us feel ill, tired or weak. Second, impacted materials impair the colon’s ability to assimilate minerals and bacteria– produced vitamins. And finally, a build–up of material on the colon wall can inhibit muscular action causing sluggish bowel movements, constipation, and the result of these disorders.
How many sessions do you need?
The number of sessions depends on the particular individual as the digestive system varies from individual to individual. Just as exercise is needed on a regular basis for the fitness of our outer body, colon cleansing tones and rebuilds the regimen of the inner body.
How does it work?
A colon cleansing session helps you to dilute the inbuilt toxins in the body and enhances a healthy digestive system. In the process of the colon cleansing water is let into the colon which gently stimulates its natural muscular contraction and releases all the waste. This process is repeated if necessary.
Preparation before the colon session:
- Enema will be given a day before your colon session.
- The day before the session, eat preferably fruits and vegetables.
- Eat a light breakfast and lunch on the day of the session according to the time of your appointment.
- Do not eat or drink anything 2 hours prior to your session.
- Drink plenty of liquids, pure or filtered water, fresh vegetables or fruit juices, herbal teas.
- To regulate your intestinal activity, eat probiotics (bacteria friendly food) like idli, dhoklas, and buttermilk.
- Eat soft food such as pureed soups and gruel for the first 24hours after the colonic session.
- Observe your body's reaction to the treatment; the food you eat and the energy you feel.
- Continue your exercise regimen if any. Begin with walking if you are not on one.
- Beware of your breathing and your thoughts. Sometimes emotional energy is also moved during a colonic.
- Follow proper food combining rules to reduce gas formation and aid digestion.
- Take a detox bath the evening of your colonics session. This will help continue the detox process by pulling toxins from the skin as well. Use 3–4tbs of powdered ginger in a tub of water or a cup of raw apple cider vinegar in the tub.
- Avoid eating raw vegetables for two days after the session. Steamed vegetables and raw fruits are alright, but masticate (chew) properly.
- Try to avoid the consumption of meat at least for 3 days.
Dr. Satya Pal Singh - The Police Commissioner of Pune, seen above at nirmayee with Srinivas Iyengar, CMD of NIRMAYEE.
- Colon Cleansing: By cleansing the colon, toxic material is broken down so it can no longer harm your body or inhibit assimilation and elimination. Even debris built up over a long period is gently removed in a series of treatments. Your colon can begin to function again as nature intended. In this sense, a colonic is a rejuvenation treatment.
- Colon hydrotherapy helps to detoxify the whole system.
- It helps to rejuvenate the body and prevent diseases.
- It helps in treating chronic diseases like asthma, diabetes, digestive disorders, migraine, constipation, obesity etc.
- It helps to release mental stress and fatigue by regulating the sewer system.
At Nirmayee Colon Hydrotherapy is given by the qualified doctors with due care and attention.
Colon Hydrotherapy Centre at Pune:
Nirmayee Nature Cure Centre
No.11 & 12, ‘C’ Building, Liberty phase II
North Main Road, Koregaon Park, Pune 411 001, India.
Phone: +91 20 26155033, +91 9881850500