10 Do’s for men
10 Don’ts for Men
- Eat healthy/balanced meals.
- Exercise regularly at least 3 times/week.
- Spend time with/on yourself.
- Talk to someone, share your thoughts.
- Cry, if you feel like it ITS OK!!
- Get min 8 hrs of sleep everyday.
- Get informed on health issues. Get a health check up every year if you’re <40, more often if you’re >40.
- Meditate it does wonders for your body & mind!
- And for God’s sake… WEAR A CONDOM!!
- Don’t smoke, drugs, spit at public places.
- Don’t go crazy with alcohol at that party there will be more of those later..
- Don’t compete with anyone unnecessarily… be yourself… that’s the best chance you have of succeeding in life.
- Don’t ever hide your emotions, it leads to stress build–up & stress can kill..
- Don’t get into the habit of skipping meals… it WILL harm you in the long run.
- Don’t forget to cut your nails regularly.
- Don’t forget to give your dirty, smelly socks for washing.
- Don’t ignore your skin. Skin Care is not solely a WOMEN’S DOMAIN.
- Don’t urinate in public places. Its not just unhygienic but disgusting!
- And for God’s sake… DON’T SCRATCH YOUR CROTCH IN PUBLIC!!