Health insurance policy offers the following options:
Cholamandalam Health Insurance policy ensures comprehensive coverage by offering value added features, at a nominal increase in premium, like:
- cash free hospitalisation in more than 2200 hospitals across India. It also reimburses the expenses during Pre – Hospitalisation and Post – Hospitalisation stages of treatment.
- Pre–Hospitalisation: Medical expenses incurred 60 days prior to the hospitalization are reimbursed. This is the longest time period offered by any Health Insurance policy in India.
- Hospitalisation: You will be reimbursed for expenses like hospital room and board, doctors’ fees, intensive care unit charges, nursing expenses, surgical fees, operating theatre expenses, anesthesia and oxygen administration expenses.
- Post–Hospitalisation: Once discharged from hospital, the policy shall pay for medical expenses related to the hospitalisation, for a period of 90 days after discharge. This again is something unmatched by any other Health Insurance policy in India.
- Day Care Procedure: The policy covers over 141 minor surgeries that require less than 24 hours hospitalisation under the policy’s Day Care Procedure. These surgeries ordinarily fall outside the scope of Health Insurance Policies available in the Indian market
- Local Ambulance Service: In the event of an emergency, cover is provided for expenses incurred on ambulance services to the nearest hospital where Emergency Health facilities are available
- General Health and Eye Examination: You will be reimbursed the expenses incurred for general health and eye examination.
- Hospital Daily Allowance: In addition to hospital expenses, a daily hospital allowance will be paid for the period of hospitalisation.
- Benefits under Section – 80D(for both individual and family health policy) & 80B(only for individual health insurance policy).
You can visit the website www.cholainsurance.com
for further information.