Dr. DesardaDr. K. K. Desarda graduated from Aurangabad Medical College in 1968 and did his surgical residency in JJ. Group of Hospitals Bombay, and basic ENT Surgery at ENT Hospital, Bombay in 1970. He then left for UK for Post Graduate studies and was away for 6 years. He worked in various teaching hospitals and acquired higher surgical training in the subject of Otolaryngology.
His area of special interest is in Micro–ear and microlaryngeal surgery and Nasal endoscopic surgery. He is now Professor of ENT at KEM Hospital, Pune, and Post–Graduate teacher in various universities in the state and other states too. Besides this he has his own private practice. His clinic, popularly known as Dr. Desarda’s Day–Care ENT Center, is well equipped with hi–tech equipment for ENT surgery.
Dr. K. K. Desarda Day–Care ENT Center
This center was established in 1981. It is situated on the main Karve Road and hence easily accessible. The Center caters to the entire spectrum of ENT disorders and provides all essential facilities such as:
- General ENT diagnostic and surgical interventions.
- Deafness cure by medical and surgical treatment.
- Micro–ear surgery.
- Micro laryngeal surgery for voice disorders.
- Endoscopic sinus surgery for chronic sinusitis.
- Head and neck cancer detection by video–laryngoscopy.
- Cryotherapy for nasal allergy and associated nasal disorders.
- Deaf–mute children’s rehabilitation.
- Functional and aesthetic rhinoplasty.
- Laser Surgical Interventions in ENT.
- Cochlear Implant Programs and Rehabilitation.
- ENT national and international surgical workshop co–ordinations.
Banali Complex, II Floor, Karve Road, Nal Stop,
Pune 411 004, Maharashtra, India.
Telephone (Resi.): +91 20 25434788
Telephone (Clinic): +91 20 25430473
Cell Phone: +91 9822056704