Course Details of Ayurveda
- Hits: 4884
A course has been started by the foundation to popularize and spread the knowledge of Ayurveda and to prevent misinformation on the subject. Specially tailored courses designed to suit students are also organized by the foundation, especially for outstation students.
Syllabus of the Course
History of Ayurveda, Indian philosophies and their relation to Ayurveda, Primordial pentads, Tridosha, Sub types of Tridosha, Optimum qualities of tissues, Waste products, Constitution it’s type and health advice, Concept of Agni, Digestion Dhatwagni (Tissue fire), Concept of Srotas, Vital points and Marma.
Concept of Health, Daily regimen, Seasonal regimen, Ethical regimen, Relation of Ayurveda & Yoga.
Pharmacology & Pharmacy
Concept of Rasa, Veerya, Vipaka, Prabhava, some basic pharmaceutical processes in Ayurveda, important herbs and their actions.
Concept of Pathology in Ayurveda
Causes of vitiation of Doshas and their symptoms, six stage disease manifestation, formation of disease, Common etiology of all diseases.
Srotas & their Types
Common cause of vitiation of Srotas, specific causes of the same & their symptoms, Common diseases and their herbal treatment.
Examination of patients including all systematic examination of Srotas.
Various methods of diagnosis: Pulse examination, tongue, eye, nails, urine and faeces.
Respiratory Diseases: Cough, cold, asthma
Gastro Intestinal Diseases: Indigestion, sprue.
Metabolic Diseases: Obesity
Practical demonstrations of
- Ayurvedic massage
- Drug induced Emesis
- Drug induced Purgation
- Blood letting
- Various types of medicated Enema (Basti)
- Shirodhara and Shirobasti
- Ayurveda and Blood Pressure
- Ayurveda and Cancer
- Ayurveda and Cardiology
- Ayurveda and HIV
- Ayurveda and Mental Health
- Ayurveda and Panchakarma
- Ayurveda Philosophy
- Ayurveda Traditions
- Ayurveda Treatment
- Ayurvedic Body Care
- Ayurvedic Hair Care
- Ayurvedic Skin Care
- Books & Publication of Ayurveda
- Child Healthcare Through Ayurveda
- Common Herbs in Ayurveda
- Concepts of Ayurveda
- Course Details of Ayurveda
- Diagnosis in Ayurveda
- Eight Branches of Ayurveda
- Evaluation of Custard based on Ayurvedic Principles
- FAQs on Ayurveda
- Featured Doctors - Dr. Atul Nandkumar Rakshe
- Featured Doctors - Vd. Sachin M. Narwade
- Glossary of Ayurvedic Terms
- Healthy living with Ayurveda
- Herb This Week
- HIV Research Paper
- Ischemic Heart Disease Research
- Know your Constitution
- Medical Resources in Tribal Areas
- Origin of Ayurveda
- Panchakarma Therapy in Ayurveda
- Prakriti of an Individual
- Profile of Vaidya Vilas Nanal
- Rejuvenation Therapy in Ayurveda
- Series of Seminars By Fr. Agnel’s Wellness Centre
- The Organ Kloma
- Useful Links to Ayurveda
- Vaidya M. P. Nanal Ayurvedic Foundation
Garlic: Purported to help treat infections and rid the body of parasites. Good for spasms and cramps. read more…