Ayurvedacharya, (B.A.M.S., F.I.I.M., Ayurveda Parangat)
Founder, Director: Shree Niramay Ayurveda Kendra (Centers For Ayurveda, Panchakarma, Yoga, Health Education and Research)
Convener: International Ayurveda Association (India Chapter)
Co–Editor: ‘Deerghayu’ Medical Journal
He came to Pune for the bachelor’s after securing extraordinary marks in Higher Secondary examinations in 1993. He completed 5 and a half year Bachelor in Ayurveda in 1998. His passion for writing and communications helped him achieve a Bachelor’s in Journalism in 2000. He was accepted as a Fellow of Institute of Indian Medicine (F.I.I.M.) in 2004. He is the youngest fellow. At Tilak Ayurveda College, Tarachand Hospital, Nanal Hospital, Arya Vaidya Sala, Naik hospital his skills for an Ayurvedic doctor were polished to the finest.
- In 1997, He started Shree Niramay Ayurveda Kendra, a center for Ayurveda, Panchakarma, Health education and research at Pune.
- Till 2008, Shree Niramay Ayurveda Kendra has a record of 1500 odd happy, satisfied patients from almost every continent of the world, having diseases varying from Osteo–Arthritis to Psoriasis and Asthma to Hepatitis and various Psychological Disorders.
- The center is now welknown for it’s high standards in Ayurvedic treatments, Panchkarma, Medicines, Health awareness programs and it’s own team of young and dynamic physicians.
- The center is now planning for expansion, which already has it’s branches in Mumbai–The financial capital of India and Shrigonda.
- Journalism has always been his passion. Since his school days he used to write poems, essays, articles and give speeches and act on stage.
- After completing Bachelor’s in Journalism, he started writing in a number of places like daily Sakal, Pudhari, Prabhat etc.
- He was invited by the legendary marathi annual magazine ‘Deerghayu’ in 2006. Deerghayu published it’s silver jubilee edition on Diwali 2007 and Dr. Atul is the Co–Editor, youngest of all for 25years.
- He has worked as a Comparor, Master and delegate at various National and International conferences.
- He delivers lectures time and again on various topics on Radio too.
- He was invited for the post of Convener of Indian Chapter of the International Ayurveda Association (IAA) in 2005.
- He is invited for lectures, consultations and public awareness programs by a number of institutes.
- Beyond Horizons Health And Social circle (BHHAS) was founded by him in February 2006.
- Aiming at educating people, BHHAS has now grown to an active group of 250 odd talented, dynamic young doctors.
- Through it’s more than 25 programs, BHHAS has proven to be the first and only of a kind Non Government Organization pioneering in many novel Media and health, Yoga today, Ayurveda abroad, Health and music, Garbhasanskara, Ayurvedic lifestyle and you, Literature and wellbeing are a few of BHHAS’s pioneer projects and many more prime dignitaries participate actively in BHHAS activities.
Dr. Atul undertakes various programs at his clinics in India
Set up new centers
- International Treatments
- Lifestyle management Workshops
- Food as Medicine
- Passive Meditation
- Chakra Balancing Programs
- Psychosomatic Disorders
- Create awareness
- Organize Gatherings to Share experiences
- Feel, Write, Speak, Discuss, Spread the extent and uniqueness of Ayurveda
- Born at Shrigonda, a small town in Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra, India on 21st March 1976.
His grandfather Shree.Gangadharpant Rakshe is a renowned classical musician.
Indian classical music, Traditional Hindu mythology, Spirituality and culture play a crucial role in His upbringing.
- He has been a bright student, a good writer, painter and communicator throughout his life.
- Great sense of humor, Vision and huge interest in people, their lives and surroundings make Him not just a good doctor, but a humble human being too.
Aashiyana, 10, Kulshri colony 1,
Near Shreeman Society, Karvenagar, Pune 411052, India
Vidyabhavan, Sadashiv Peth,
Pune 411030, India
Anant Smruti, Shrigonda,
Dist. Ahamadnagar 413701, India