- Give a solution of onion juice 1/4 cup, honey 1 tablespoon and black pepper 1/8 tablespoon
- Make a decoction of licorice and ginger, give 1/2 tablespoon in 1 cup of water.
- Extract the juice from garlic. Mix 10–15 drops in warm water and give it internally.
Bee & wasps
- Run cold water over around the sting to relieve pain and slow the
absorption of the venom.
- Alternately, one may place ice pack over it.
- Immediately apply salt and vinegar.
- Application of juice of crushed onion also provides relief.
- Relieve itching and burning by applying calamine lotion.
- Loosen all tight clothing. Cut the clothing away from the burnt area, if it adheres to the burnt area, do not try to peel it loose.
- Avoid undue contamination of burnt wound and keep the victim in comfort draping him in clean laundry sheets.
- Apply ice pack or cloth soaked in ice water and change them constantly.
- Place boiled potato peel on burns.
- Application of sandalwood oil (and not the paste) right from the first day of appearance of rash till the fall of scabs helps prevent the pox marks.
- Application of Vitamin E oil over the skin has a healing effect.
- Honey smeared over the skin will help in healing the disease.
- Lukewarm water baths with neem leaves helps in relieving itching.
- A bath of oatmeal is considered a natural remedy to relieve the itch due to chicken pox.