- Hits: 5897
Some Cleansing Agents
- Allantoin: Promotes youthful skin. It is an astringent and a healing agent.
- Citrus Fruits: They possess strong astringent and anti–oxidant properties that could be useful to the skin.
- Coconut Oil: Helps the skin retain its moisture.
- Distilled Water: It is essentially purified water that has no harsh minerals.
- Glycerin: Helps skin retain its moisture.
- Grape Root: It is a useful astringent tonic. It contains vitamin C, chlorophyll and enzymes.
- Jojoba Oil: Balances the PH in the skin. It is also a moisturizing emollient. Besides, it helps heal the skin. Moreover, it reduces trans–epidermal water loss, giving the skin suppleness and softness.
- Juniper Oil: It is very effective in the treatment of acne and oily skin. It is an antiseptic, an astringent, and a cleansing agent that also tones the skin.
- Kelp: It has special healing properties, stimulating, revitalizing, and nourishing to the skin, thanks to its iodine, sulfur, and amino acid content. It also boasts of anti–inflammatory and disinfectant abilities. Besides, it has moisturizing properties as well. It promotes tissue renewal. Lastly, it is a useful antibiotic against infection for acne.
- Palm oil: It is an emollient, and has proven soothing properties to the skin.
- Rose petals: It is a natural astringent, it soothes rough skin.
- Sesame Oil: It is also an effective emollient and protects the skin against harmful UV rays. It is a semi–drying oil particularly beneficial to oily skin. Contains linoleic and saturated acids.
- Sodium Sulfite: It has antiseptic, antioxidant and anti–fungal properties.
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfite: It is a cleanser that is gentle on the skin.
- Tea Tree Oil: It is an antiseptic, and a germicidal with anti–microbial properties. It promotes healing, reduces scaling, redness, and itching. It dissolves pus, is beneficial to acne and/or congested skin.
- UVA/UVB: It is used in conjunction with other ingredients to reduce the risk of irritation or allergies.
- Vitamin C: It helps in moisturizing the skin. It soothes skin redness, and/or inflammation.
- Watercress: It reduces oil production and acts as a moisture regulator. It has minerals, flavanoids, and vitamins which are good for the skin. It is particularly effective against blemishes, freckles or eczema. It is high in vitamin C, minerals, iron and iodine.
- Wheat Germ: It is an emollient, an antioxidant, a free radical and has scavenging properties.
- Acne Vulgaris
- Adolescent Sexuality
- Communicating with Teens
- Conscious Teens
- Dealing with Normal Adolescent Rebellion
- Doctor's List
- Don't Ignore
- Face Masks
- FAQs on Hair Problems
- FAQs on Skin Care
- For a Healthy Skin
- Get a Free New, e-Look
- Glossy Shine for Hair
- Gray Hair
- Hair Care
- Hair Care Routine
- Hair Conditioner
- Hair Shampoos
- Hair Styling
- Hair Types
- Head Lice
- Hobbies - Aquarium
- Mental Health of Adolescent Girls
- Mind of a Teenager
- Myths & Facts about Acne
- Nutrition and Skin
- Parents & Teens
- Peer Pressure
- Psychological Changes in Teenagers
- Skin Care
- Skin Care Centers in India
- Skin Cleansers
- Some Do's
- Some Tips for Healthy Hair
- Stress & Anger in Teens
- Taking Care of your Skin
- Teenager's Psychosocial Development
- Ten Myths about Sex in Teens
- Tips on Parenting
- Useful Links on Dermatology
Expert's Advice on Poisoning
Poisoning: Call the nearest emergency health service in your area. Give them all the details, including the name of the poison or drug, if known, and the quantity you believe has been swallowed. read more…
You could reduce stress, increase your endurance, and relieve stiffness by incorporating some of these safe tips and exercises into your daily work routine. read more…