Computer Computers now play a very important role in Homeopathic medicine. Prescribing medicines and treating patients is much easier as a computer can maintain huge databases of case history and symptoms.
International business machines developed with software for consultancy program which constitutes 1000 common symptoms & 6000 remedies.
C A R A (Computer Aided Repertorial Analysis.)
Names of Software
- RadarMan hompath contains 25 repertories which is latest.
- Detailed Case taking.
- Evaluation & selection of symptoms.
- Repertorial Analysis–Materia Medica–Data base of symptom collection.
- Maximum 31 symptoms are selected in computer.
- Time saving.
- Accurate Medicine.
- Easier to search Rare medicines.
- Human being can memorize only maximum of 5000 symptoms so computers can help in increasing the knowledge of Materia Medica & Repertory.
- Single remedies can be prescribed.
- Can keep accounts.
- Case History can be preserved.
- Makes repertory more interesting by reducing the time.
- Dependant on computer.
- Causes unemployment.
- Rapport between the physician and the patient, which is very important is hampered.