The main aim of First aid is to
- To save life.
- To promote fast recovery.
- To prevent the aggravation of the victim’s situation.
- He has to reach the victim in time and save him.
- He has to be keep himself calm, careful and fast in action.
- To have the knowledge of the injury and its nature.
- Know how to carry out the first aid measures and give appropriate treatment.
- Shift the victim to the nearby hospital and show him to a qualified doctor.
Expert's Advice on Poisoning
Poisoning: Call the nearest emergency health service in your area. Give them all the details, including the name of the poison or drug, if known, and the quantity you believe has been swallowed. read more…
You could reduce stress, increase your endurance, and relieve stiffness by incorporating some of these safe tips and exercises into your daily work routine. read more…
Health Professional's NegligenceRecords of published articles in the newspapers helps common people about precautions to be taken while seeking the services from health professionals and also helps health professionals to rectify the negligence.