Aromatherapy Bath Product
Aromatherapy bath product is easy to use and highly effective at relieving stress, calming the mind, and soothing tension muscles.
Submerging yourself in an aromatherapy bath is far less expensive than seeking medical attention for your ailments, and it’s something you can do right in your own home, without risk of any side effects.
There are variety of aromatherapy bath products available that contain the natural ingredients that give more benefit to our body.
- Bath salts and powders are simply added to running bath water. These products help detoxify your skin, and relieve muscle aches and pains. Many will cause your bath water to change color, making your aromatherapy bath a visual experience as well.
- Essential Oils may be directly added to bath water
- Soaps or bathing gels made from essential oils can also be used to cleanse the body, relax tired muscles and relieve stress.
- Creams and lotions containing essential oils may be used during or after the bath to cleanse and condition the skin.
There are over 100 essential oils available with a variety of characteristics. Some aromatherapy bath product contain blends of two or more essential oils. To select an appropriate item, simply choose based on the effects you desire:
- Lavender for relaxation and good night sleep.
- Eucalyptus: Has a clarifying effect and may be used to help relieve chest or head congestion
- Geranium: Relaxing and balancing the body with a strong floral scent.
- Spearmint: Energizing the body and the mind.
If you are pregnant, it’s a good idea to consult with your doctor before indulging in aromatherapy baths. There are some oils that cannot be use during pregnancy.
Some important factors to remember about bath and body works using aromatherapy are:
- Fill the tub with very warm..not very hot...water.
- Close the bathroom door before add essential oils so that the ‘therapeutic vapor’ is kept inside where you can breathe it.
- ALWAYS disperse the water with your hand before getting in so that the oils do not ‘puddle’.
- Soak between 15-20 minutes.
- RELAX AND ENJOY!
Please always refer to my safety guideline first.
Hydrosols (also known as floral waters) are less concentrated versions of essential oils and may be better to use if you have sensitive skin.
Want to have fun on aromatherapy bath? Why don’t you make your own homemade bath products.
Have Fragrance Fun!
|Aromatherapy Bath Product|