Extra Curricular Activities
Actively associated with the Academy of Development Sciences situated at Post Kashele, Tal, Karjat, Dist. Raigad, Maharastra. It is a voluntary organisation engaged in:
- Vaidu (Folk doctors) training program.
- Mother child care based on ayurveda in rural and tribal areas.
- Pharmacognosy collection – recording of local flora (about 400 species have been identified).
- Creating health awareness by organising diagnostic and therapeutic camps in the wadis.
Led teams of students on botanical excursions to…
- Dang forest (Gujarat).
- Koyana dam & Patan Taluka.
- Sirsi (Karnataka).
Conference & Lectures
- “Kidney disorders & Ayurvedic Management” at Talegaon General Hospital.
- Dincharya & Vyamaya on All India Radio, Pune.
- Ahara at Yoga Vidya Dham, Pune.
- Ahara & Arogya for 10 th std. students organised by Pune District Adhyapak Sangha.
- A programme on Bombay Doordarshan on ‘Ayurveda & Environment’.
- Series of two programs on Bombay Doordarshan on ‘Panchkarma’.
- Visiting lecture for Nidana Chikisa at the Yoga and Ayurveda Diploma Course arranged by Tilak Maharshtra Vidyapeeth, Since 1984 to date.
- Confirmation of pratyanga named ‘KLOMA’ Ancient Science of Life, a quarterly published from Coimbatore (English).
- Visiting lecturer for Sharir at the ‘Abhyana & Mardana Tantradnya “Diploma Course arranged by Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, since 1994 for date.
- Member teaching faculty “School of health Sciences Pune University” Plura Systems of medicine at M.Sc. Since 1994 to date.
- Member teaching “School of Health Sciences, Pune University”.