The Vaidya M. P. Nanal Ayurvedic Foundation has kept alive the rich traditions of Indian medical science, through books, courses, publications and practice for the past five generations.
- Healthy life through ayurveda.
- Research and making available this science to every person for a healthier world.
- The foundation hopes to make ayurvedic solutions available to the poor and needy in society.
Ayurvedic traditions are being successfully carried out for the past four generations through the Nanal Ayurvedic Foundation.
- The Organ Kloma: A fresh appraisal
- Evaluation of Custard based on Ayurvedic Principles
Neem (Azardirachta indica) is a boon to mankind, with tremendous medicinal properties. This even in regions of water scarcity. read more…
Healthy living with Ayurveda
- Arogyasaathi Ayurveda (Ayurveda for Health)
- A Way to Healthy Life
- Diet & Nutrition
- Ayurvedic Home Remedies
A wide range of herbal products are available at very reasonable prices at our e–Catalogue section.
The latest breakthrough in ayurveda is that it might harbor a cure to the world’s most dreaded disease – AIDS, which is virtually impossible to treat. Ayurveda can cure the disease at its root level.