Enema, Hip Bath, Spinal Spray, Mud Packs, Steam Bath, Sauna Bath, Massages, Foot Arm Bath, Chromo bath, Mud Bath, Immersion Baths etc.
About 70 Patients take treatment Daily
- Monthly Bilingual magazine: “Nisargopchar Varta” English & Hindi at highly subsidized rate.
- 5 years: INR 350
- 3 years: INR 215
Articles on Naturopathy, Yoga, Health, food, longevity, Natural Way of life, Prevention and Preservation of Health etc. by eminent authors are published so that the readers can maintain their health by themselves i.e. Health–sufficiency as advocated by Mahatma Gandhi.
Free Yoga Classes
Five batches daily. Monday to Saturday – 1 hour each.
Morning – 6.30 a.m. and 7.30 a.m. Starts from 1st of every month.
Evening – 4.30 p.m., 5.30 p.m. and 6.30 p.m.
Starts from 17th of every month.
About 300 persons of different ages from all walks of life are undergoing these five classes regularly, throughout the year.
Free lectures: Every Thursday at 6.00 p.m. by various Health Experts are being conducted regularly which are covered by various newspapers and also Akashwani, Pune.
About 150 People attend each Lectures.
Health Camp: On different aspects for 2 days once in a month on Saturdays & Sundays.
About 75 persons participate in each camp.
Grant–in– Aid throughout India for
- 4 days Health Education Camps.
- 2 days Naturopathy Awareness Programs.
- 5 days Treatment cum Training Camps.
- 3 days Workshop on Chronic diseases.
- Publication of National Directory of Practicing Naturopaths, Naturopathy Hospitals and Colleges etc. by the end of 2000.
- Adding all required equipments like vibro–massagers, under water massager, whirlpool bath, jet bath etc. from 2000.
- 10 days Orientation Program for Practicing Naturopaths from 2000.
- Publication of rare text books on Naturopathy from 2000.
- Start of 1 Year Certificate Course in Naturopathy & Yoga (CNY).
- Starting of 2 Years Diploma Course in Naturopathy & Yoga (DNY).
- Starting of 5 1/2 Years Degree Course (B.N.Y.S.).
- Acquisition of about 100 acres of land around Pune for the establishment of 200 bedded Naturopathy & Yoga Hospital of national standard which acts as a nodal Institute for the country. NIN solicits for the land from the Govt. of Maharashtra and from the Philanthropist of Pune and around.