Diseases Cured Here
Functional diseases are treated mainly in the ashram. Cancer and Leprosy patients are not entertained. You find treatment for digestive disorders, obesity, liver problems, asthma, heart problems, blood pressure, skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis, diabetes, problems in ladies, mental stress, and thyroid problems.
Cells or rooms with or without an attached bathroom and toilet are available. Besides a common dormitory, private rooms are also available. The daily expenses on lodging may be from INR 35 to INR 175 per day. Massage and food cost is not included in the lodging charges. If necessary the patient is allowed to keep someone with him/her for company. A cot, mattress, pillows, blanket and a cupboard are provided to each patient.
The ashram caters vegetarian food. As per the Doctor’s prescription jowar or bajra rotis, rice, vegetable salads, soups, tulsi syrup, milk and sprouted pulses are served.
Rules to Follow
- The patients should follow and implement Indian culture in the ashram.
- Nobody is supposed to eat or drink anything without the Doctor’s permission.
- Yoga and the evening prayers are important.
- Expensive belongings are the patient’s own responsibility.
- Patients should also help in keeping the ashram clean & beautiful.
- Stove, gas, cookers and pets are not allowed.
- Intoxicants and non–veg is strictly prohibited.
- It is necessary to inform the management a week in advance you discharge.