Disease Common Programme (CP)
(Also consult Naturopaths & Yoga experts)
For all diseases as specified hereunder (For a required period)
- Cold hip bath – evening for 15 minutes followed by brisk walk or Yoga.
- Mud pack – morning for 15/20 minutes, followed by neem (luke warm) water enema, if constipated/during fasting.
- Oil massage for 30/40 minutes (once/twice a week)
- Sauna/Steam bath/sun bath (once/twice a week), if possible drink water before any heat treatment.
- Relaxation, immersion full bath (once/twice a week).
- Hot Epsom salt bath (twice a week).
- Fasting on drinking water and juices for a required period.
- Do surya–namaskar, brisk walk, jogging early morning.
- Nothing should be eaten 30 minutes before and after any treatment.
- Do not drink or drink very little water during meal and upto 60 minutes thereafter.
- Rest, relaxation, sunshine, fresh air, 7 hours sound sleep, vigorous exercises (brisk walk/Yoga) for one hour and strict diet control.
- Drink one or two glasses of water on rising (early morning).
- Drink 8/10 glasses (3 liters) of water daily, including lemon, amla, fruit juices, buttermilk, soups. May take tender coconut water, if suits.
- Strictly no milk and milk products, fried, solids, fats, pulses, white rice, banana, potato, maida, sweets, proteins, sapota, salts, ghee, butter, and all stimulants/irritant concentrated food.
- Avoid smoking, alcohol, zarda, pan–masala, tobacco, drugs, soft drinks, tea, coffee, gas–forming food.
- Eliminate tension, hurry, worry, and sedentary habits.
Amoebiasis, Constipation, Piles
CP plus GH (Gastro Heptic) pack, thoroughly cleansing the whole system with fasting and enema for 5 to 10 days, followed by vigorous exercises and controlled diet, hot and cold hip bath and abdominal pack at night. Inject 2/3 milliliters of oil into rectum in the night and put a cold pack for 30 minutes on rectum for piles.
Kunjal, Laghushan Khaprakashalana, Vipareet Karni, Bhujanasana, Shalabhasana, Dhanurasana, Kapal Bharti, Anuloma viloma.