I have very thick hair of medium length and oily scalp. It itches a lot and does not have any shine. What should I do?
- Before you shampoo you should brush your hair to remove any dirt and remove tangles.
- After you shampoo try using vinegar as a rinse. It will help boost your hair shine.
- You should gently massage your scalp in the shower to boost your circulation. Start at the front of your head and gently work your way to the back.
- Drink between six and eight glasses of water a day, along with fruit juices.
My hair has no shine and looks hopeless, is there a home remedy that I can try?
- Your hair requires a protein called “Keratin” to keep your hair in good health and glowing. When this protein is less in in the body, you get this kind of hair.
- Try a deep conditioning “Keratin” based treatment to improve the softness and shine of your hair.
- You also have to heal from the inside. You must eat healthy foods, greens, fruits, etc, and drink plenty of water.
- Mix one tsp lemon or lime juice with 1/2 cup water and apply the mixture to your hair.
- Massage scalp and leave on for 15–20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water.
My hair that is too dry looks dull, feels dry, tangles easily and is difficult to comb or brush. It is often thick at the roots but thinner, and sometimes split, at the ends. What can I do?
- Dryness can also be the result of a sebum deficiency on the hair’s surface, caused by a lack of or decrease in sebaceous gland secretions.
- Use a nourishing shampoo and an intensive conditioner specifically for dry hair. Treat the hair as gently as you can: allow hair to dry naturally whenever possible.
- Take a good diet consisting of lots of fruits and salads.
- Try having a trim if you have split ends.
I have very dry hair and dry dandruff, it itches and is very embarrassing for me. What should I do?
- Rinse wet hair with one cup of cider vinegar before you get out of the shower for incredible shine.
- Rub sweet almond oil into your scalp and hair. Leave on for two hours, then massage plain yogurt into your hair. Wait an extra 30 minutes, then remove with a mild shampoo.
- Wet hair. Pat with a towel to remove excess water, and then apply 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise. Wrap hair in a towel for 30 minutes and rinse.