A statistical look at the working of the hospital
Average annual statistics (rounded figures 1997–98)
|No. of OPD. patients treated||88202|
|No. of in patients||11300|
|2–D echo tests||812|
|No. of deliveries||292|
|No. of physiotherapy patients||2095|
|Free cataract surgeries done||804|
|Freeships & concessions granted (97–98)||INR 1.60 crores|
- OPD in all medical & surgical disciplines – with 86 eminent consultants. OPD consultation INR 10 only. 40% OPD is free.
- Total 170 beds consisting of 109 beds in General Wards, 26 in semi–special rooms, 18 in special rooms, 11 in ICCU rooms and 6 in ICCU general wards. Freeships and concession granted to needy patients.
- Staffing: consultants 86, panel consultants 270, resident doctors 30, non–resident doctors 29, nursing staff 186, administrative staff 101, technicians 77, dieticians 3 and other supporting staff 352.
- The hospital provides expert and loving medical care in modern fully equipped medical, surgical and allied departments.
- The hospital has an in house drug store.
- Modern kitchen to provide wholesome diet to patients and hospital employees.