- To work for the skill development of health manpower.
- To provide technical support to the peripheral training institute.
- To develop a team of quality trainers to ensure effective implementation of training programme.
- To provide and coordinate management and clinical skill training.
- To create conductive atmosphere and positive attitude towards health and family welfare.
- To undertake operational and applied research in health and training.
Training Activities: 2003 – Jan 2006
|Sr.No.||Type of Training||Trained|
|2003 – 04||2004 – 05||Upto 2006|
|1||Training of Trainers (TOT) for Faculty||49||19|
|2||IPC Training for EOH||–||–||–|
|3||Professional Development Course for District Level Officers||–||–||16|
|4||Gender Issues & Management of VAW Victims||17||–||–|
|5||RCH–ISDT Training for MOs||102||70||–|
|6||Disability Management Training (MOPHC)||209||–||–|
|7||PNDT for Appropriate Authority||210||–||–|
|8||HIV/AIDS Counselling Workshop for MS/MO/BTO/DTO||26||–||–|
|9||MPW Basic Training (12 months)||47||95||Batch started on 2 Jan 06|
|10||Leprosy Technician Training (3 months)||43||22||206|
|11||Induction Trg. For newly appointed Mos||–||66||59|
|12||Trg. of Clinical Management in HIV/AIDS for Mos (Latur Circle)||–||–||–|
|13||HRD Trg. in Rural/Cottage Hospital Sakoli, Paoni, Tumsar||–||–||41|
|14||HA Promotional Training||–||–||Batch started on Jan to Mar06|
|15||Computer Trg. on GIS Mapping||–||–||42|
Public Health Institute, Nagpur
• Training Programme for the year 2006