The policy covers reimbursement of Hospitalization/Domiciliary Hospitalization expenses for illness/diseases of injury sustained. In the event of any claim becoming dismissible under this scheme, the company will pay to the insured person the amount of such expenses would fall under different heads mentioned below, and as are reasonable and necessarily incurred thereof by or on behalf of such insured person, but not exceeding the sum insured in aggregate in any one period of insurance stated in the schedule hereto.
- Room, Boarding Expenses as provided by the hospital/nursing home.
- Nursing Expenses.
- Surgeon, Anesthetist, Medical Practitioner, Consultants, Specialists Fees. Anesthesia, Blood Oxygen, Operation Theatre Charges, Surgical Appliances, Medicines & Drugs, Diagnostic Materials and X–ray, Dialysis, Chemotherapy, Radiotherapy, Cost of Pacemaker, Artificial Limbs & Cost Organs and similar expenses.
This insurance scheme also provides for:
- Family discount in premium (refer item 6)
- Cumulative Bonus (refer item 9)
- Cost of Health Check up (refer item 10) (N.B. Renewal of insurance without break is essential)
- Has been registered either as Hospital or Nursing Home with the local authorities and is under the supervision of a registered and qualified Medical Practitioner. OR
- It should have at least 15 in–patient beds*
- Fully equipped operation theatre of its own wherever surgical operation are carried out.
- Fully qualified Nursing Staff under its employment round the clock.
- Fully qualified Doctor(s) should be in–charge round the clock.