Policy payment chart
|PLAN A||PLAN B|
|Excluding USA and Canada||Including USA and Canada|
|Age Limit: 6 months to 60 years. On medical examination, this can be raised to 70 – 75 years at the discretion of the company.||Age Limit: 6 months to 40 years. On medical examination, this can be raised upto 70 – 75 at the discretion of the company.|
|Trip Limit: 180 days on any one trip plus additional time but not exceeding 365 days on any one trip.||Trip Limit: 180 days on any one trip plus additional time but not exceeding 365 days on any one trip.|
|Medical expenses and Repatriation, US $ 50,000 US $ 100.||Medical expenses and Repatriation, US $ 1,00,000 US $ 100.|
|In flight personal accident Benefit, US $ 10,000 NIL.
||In flight personal accident benefit, US $ 10,000 NIL.|
|Loss of passport, US $ 150 US $ 30||Loss of passport, US $ 150 US $ 30|
The policy does not cover
- Any diseases existing or treated prior to one year of commencement of the risk whether declared or not.
- For children aged five, under treatment for mumps, chicken pox, measles, German measles, spina bifida, whooping cough, diphtheria, poliomyelitis, meningitis and scarlet fever.
- Involving travel against medical advice, travel for treatment, in terminal prognosis or awaiting special treatment.
- Cosmetic surgery, pregnancy related costs and AIDS.
- War and nuclear perils.
- Suicide or attempted suicide.
- Benefits recoverable under any other policy like motor, WC or public assistance scheme.
- Examination or treatment in India or expenses incurred outside the country of study or employment (This does not prejudice emergency evacuation on medical grounds).