Income Generation Activities and Saving Schemes
- Stitching hospital linen
- Detergents and phenyl
- Stuffed toys
- Candles, scents and other items used during festivals
- Carpet weaving
- Envelope making
- Putting up smokeless chullahs.
- Preparing fruit juices, squash, jam, jelly and pickles.
- Preparing decorative articles for home
- Mushroom cultivation
- Poultry farming
- Taking small catering contracts
- Postal savings scheme
- Sanjay Gandhi Niradhar Yojana
- Rojgar Yojana
- Self–help groups
- Government schemes like DWCRA, TRYCEM, etc.
- Home Nursing.
- Balwadi Teachers’ Training.
- DAI’s Training.
- Beautician Training
- Training in growing medicinal plants.
Thus the project aims at achieving safe motherhood by adopting Primary Health Care approach involving the community by empowering women through imparting necessary knowledge and also women’s rights by creating awareness for social welfare, training, and encouraging in income generation and savings activities.