- Scholarship for study from 1st to 8th standard given by the Maharashtra State Government.
- Scholarship for study from 9th standard onwards to master’s degree or technical education.
- Merit scholarship for further studies for those who have passed the 10th and 12th standard.
- Grants in aid are given to all types of voluntary agencies and teaching institutions included under the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) Act and teachers recruited recognized by RCI.
- There is also provision for schools that have handicapped children to send their teachers for special training to teach such children.
- Rail Travel: 75 per cent concession on rail fare is given for the handicapped person traveling and 50 per cent is given to escorts traveling with them. Only the blind and the orthopedically handicapped are allowed an escort. Hearing and speech impaired are allowed 50 per cent concession on the rail fare.
- State Transport: Concessions on fares up to 70 per cent is allowed for traveling by state transport to attend seminars, for treatment or for educational rehabilitation. To avail the concession an application has to put forward in advance stating the reasons for travel.
- For those working in government offices get 5 per cent of their salary as conveyance allowance and an additional amount of Rs 100.
- Visually handicapped are allowed discounted air fare on one way travel by the Indian Airlines.