How you can help
The expenses involved in starting this center, has been phenomenal. The trio relate the many setbacks they have faced and when they have been especially short of funds it seems the hands of the Almighty have intervened help has arrived from the most unexpected places whether friends from as far as Ireland or in India too. But those who wish to help out, can:
- Contribute towards monthly expenses.
- Sponsor one of the trainees ( especially the ones from the orphanage).
- Contribute towards long term expenses (build a corpus for land, building, vehicle).
- Donate in kind such as materials, equipments, etc. (The Inner Wheel of Riverside Pune has donated a flour mill which is being operated by the trainees on a commercial basis).
- Work as a volunteer sharing your gifts and skills.
- Buy the items which the children make such as cards, wrapping paper, letter–pads, envelopes, bandhni dupattas, napkins, tablecloths, scarves, files etc. Larger corporate orders can also be placed.
Their future plans are to have Community based Rehabilitation, and a Residential Care Center.
Their contact numbers are
Prayatna: +91 20 26817429
Nafisa Khambata: +91 20 26342396
Radiya Gohil: +91 20 26131069
Mridula Das: +91 20 26123107
They have created a tiny spark let us help to create light !