The project will be run in association with, Pranavtirth Charitable Trusts,
Omkar Mission Research Institute, which is a social organization dedicated to research, in the field of Ayurved.The institute emphasizes more on researching untouched areas of Ayurved, which will open doors for newer approaches in treating various diseases.
Salient features of the project:
1 Senior Allopathic and Ayurvedic doctors will examine the patients thoroughly and will start the therapy.
2.The herbal tablets and medicines for Basti therapy will be prepared with proper Ayurvedic procedures under guidance from senior Ayurvedic practitioners. Total 24 Bastis of different types will be administered.
3. The following laboratory investigations will be done after completion of each phase, so that the improvement in quality of patient’s life can be estimated. Investigations to be done are, S.Creatinine, S.Potassium, BUN Urine Routine, SGPT and CBC.
4. Special dietary advice will be given to patients
1. Combination therapy will be very useful for newly diagnosed cases of chronic renal failure.
2. Even when the patient is undergoing regular dialysis, some symptoms like, weakness, lethargy, nausea, breathlessness may arise, combination therapy will help to reduce these symptoms and will help to improve overall quality of patient’s life.
3. As the main aim of combination therapy is trying to reduce damage to the kidneys, it will help in improving overall physical and mental Quality of patient’s life.
At present the project will be carried out at:
Swasthya Kidney Care Center,
Swasthya Ayurvedic & Clinic 1475,Saptashrungi Heights, Above Hotel
Uday Vihar, Opposite S.P.College, Sadashiv Peth, Pune, Mharashtra, India.
For further details please contact:
Mon to Thrs +91 9823 351 111, Fri to Sat +91 9821 911 111
Mon to Sat 11 to 1 pm, and 6 to 8 pm,
Ph: +95 20 24495546.