6, Tadiwala Road,
Pune 411 001, Maharashtra, India
Telephone: +91 20 6132789
Fax: +91 20 6129230
Director: +91 20 6122656
All India Nature Cure Foundation Trust was established in this center by Dr. Dinshaw K. Mehta as Settler of Trust and Mahatma Gandhi became one of its Founder Trustee and Chairman for life. Mahatma Gandhi during his last stay here in 1947, had considered making this institution as his permanent home, but was persuaded not to abandon Sevagram.
Gandhiji conducted many National and Inter–National activities from this place. Gandhiji’s life is our sacred heritage and a source of guidance. The establishment of “National Institute of Naturopathy” was first conceptualized in the Union Health Ministry in 1975 and “Bapu Bhavan” a National monument with historical significance was acquired by the Govt. of India, on 17th March 1975.
The National Institute of Naturopathy, Pune came into existence on 22nd Dec 1986. The Institute has a “Governing Body” at the top, headed by Union Minister for Health as President and Director, NIN, as the Member–Secretary.
The aims and objectives of the Institute in brief are as follows
- To conduct, provide facilities and encourage research in all aspects concerning human personality in all walks of life. Naturopathy as a “System of Medicine” and as a “Way of Life”.
- To impart, provide facilities and encourage training in Naturopathy.
- To provide and encourage facilities for all kinds of treatment in Naturopathy.
- To provide and encourage facilities for standardization and propagation of the existing knowledge and in application through research in Naturopathy.
- To establish a living memorial of Mahatma Gandhi – Father of the Nation in the Bapu Bhavan, Pune.
- Director of this institution is Prof. Dr. B.T. Chidananda Murthy N.D. (Hyd.), D.Y.
- Free Consultation and Advice
Free Consultation and advice for all diseases from 6.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. from Monday to Saturday.
- Out patient Clinic
From Monday to Saturday – 6.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. Normal Charges of INR 150 per week.
- Blood Pressure
- Over/Under Weight
- Digestive Disorders
- All Allergic diseases
- Skin Diseases
- Migraine etc