Diagnostic CenterWe have a well equipped diagnostic center. Our Diagnostic center houses some of the worlds most modern diagnostic equipments such as stress test, 2 D echocardiography, ultrasound. Medical check–up of senior management staff and personal of various industries is carried out to their entire satisfaction.
The diagnostic facilities include
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Gama camera for nuclear imaging.
- Colour doppler and 2–D echocardiography.
- Trans–esophageal echocardiography (T.E.E).
- Peripheral colour doppler studies.
- Stress test.
- Holter monitoring.
- X–Ray machines with image iIntensifiers.
- Mobile ‘C’ Arm Units.
- Electroencephalography and electromyography units.
- Fully computerized coronary angiography system.
- Well equipped computerized laboratory.
- All video endoscopic procedures.
General FacilitiesMedical and General Stores Departments
These are located inside the hospital. since 24 hours Drug Store facility is available, the patients need not go out of the campus to collect the drugs. Administrative back up facilities with medical records section provides a complete cover as regard to the maintenance of the patients’ medical documents.
The Tehmi Grant School of Nursing, launched in 1999, is recognised by the Government of Maharashtra and Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. The aim is to prepare the students for ‘A’ Grade training program in General Nursing & Midwifery, so as to meet the health care needs of the community. Admissions open in August every year and about 20 students are admitted to the course and the school is completely residential.
The Eye Bank at Ruby Hall Clinic was established in september 1993. it became a member of the Eye Bank Association of India in 1994 and then a member of the International Federation of Eyebanks, Baltimore, in 1995.
Thereafter, it was renamed the International Eye Bank of Pune, at the Ruby Hall Clinic. Since its inception, the Eyebank has collected 494 eyes. Of these, 123 comeas (25%) of the tissue was utilized for research electron microscopy, tissue culture, organ culture and for training purposes.
The activities of the Eye bank include
- 24 hour attendance of voluntary Eye donation calls (domestic and hospital).
- Active hospital retrieval and grief counseling at the Ruby Hall Clinic and other hospitals and Intensive Care Units.
- Conducting ‘Eye donation drives’ to increase motivation of the public and increase the awareness amongst the people.