A well stocked reference library containing the latest Indian and foreign books and journals in various specialties has been provided for the use of consultants and medical students.
Daily clinical meetings and discussions are held under the Chairmanship of the Chief Medical Officer, during which, difficult cases are discussed, to give patients the advantage of the pooled knowledge of experts in several disciplines. In addition, fortnightly clinical meetings are held as part of the Hospital’s Continuing Medical Education Program, where papers are presented by senior Consultants. The meeting are conducted with audio visual aids and attract good attendance, both from among the hospital staff as also outside doctors.
Ruby Hall Clinic holds regular session covering various disciplines for general practitioners and physicians once a month, on a continuing basis.
Ruby Hall Clinic also conduct medical awareness programs for general public in various cities in Maharashtra.
Kidney TransplantsRuby Hall Clinic is one of the best centers in the country for treatment of patients with renal failure and stage renal disease. The Department of Nephrology has three highly qualified, well–trained and experienced Nephrologists. The dialysis unit has 6 modern Haemodialysis machines and a trained nursing staff who treat patient round the clock. Approximately 18 patients receive dialysis treatment every day and the unit has done over 50,000 dialysis over the last 10 years. The Institution was the pioneer in renal transplantation, performing the first living related renal transplant and also the first cadaver renal transplant in Pune. It received a certificate of honor for performing more than 200 living related and cadaver transplants have been performed with results comparable to any other leading center.
This Kidney transplant program of Ruby Hall Clinic can attribute its excellent results to over 10 years of experience with renal transplantation, a cohesive and highly experienced staff and a unique collaboration of medical and surgical specialists before and after transplantation.
Our goal is to save and enhance the lives of our patients by providing top quality transplantation service.
Medical FacilitiesMedical facilities available at Ruby Hall Clinic
- Computerised cardiac catheterisation department with all the latest technology for Angiographies.
- Coronary angioplasty.
- Coronary artery stent implantation.
- Latest colour dopplet machinies.
- Intensive coronary care unit.
- Intensive care unit for trauma and other cases.
- Paediatric intensive care unit.
- Respiratory care unit for patients needing acute respiratory care facilities.
- Post operative recovery room for cardiac, renal and neurosurgical cases nuclear scanning.
- Cancer center with laboratory and facilities for maxillo facial surgery and dental implants.
- Magnetic resonance imaging.
- Dental center with laboratory and facilities for maxillo facial surgery and dental implants.
- Computerised laboratory for all routine and sophisticated tests including Blood Gas analysis.
- Fully equipped histopathology & microbiology department.
- Radio immuno assay laboratory.
- Eight well equipped histopathology & microbiology department.
- Radio immuno assay laboratory.
- Eight well equipped operation theaters including separate OT’s for cardiac and neurosurgery.
- Blood bank.
- Physiotherapy & Yoga.
- Kidney transplantation.
- Gynaecology and obstetrics department with labour rooms.
- Paediatrics and paediatric surgery.
- Neonatology for highly specialised infant Care.
- Speech therapy with a child guidance clinic.