- Memory, comprehension and concentration poor.
- Pains wherever the bones form sutures (join). Fontanels remain open too long; bones of skull soft. Headache, after mental work, and worse from damp, or change of climate. Crawling sensation as though ice-water trickling over back of head.
- Hydrocephalus (Abnormally Large head)
- Photophobia, cataract. Inflammation and much dryness of eyes when teething.
- Chronic ear discharges with simultaneous throat problem.
- Point of nose icy–cold. Albuminous discharges during colds/ coughs. Catarrhal discharge flows freely in cold room, stops in warm, open air.
- Complaints during dentitions – all complaints that come up while child is teething, cold, fever, diarrhea, whatever, if not directly, as a supplementary remedy. Rapid decay of teeth, delayed dentition, toothache with pains worse at night.
- Enlarged tonsils, aching in throat worse from swallowing saliva than food or warm drinks.
- Craves ham, bacon, salted/smoked meats.
- Abdomen sunken and flabby.
- Colic with green diarrhea, especially during dentition. Spluttering, hot, gushing stools. Diarrhea aggravated by fruit. Pain/tenderness around navel.
- Rheumatism of the joints with numbness and cold feeling. Sensation as though parts were asleep. Pain in joints from change in weather. Neuralgic pains aggravated at night.
- Great weakness after illness. Trembling , tiredness, disinclined to labor.
- Rickets, bow–legs, spinal curvature.
- Worse from change in weather, movement or cold, and better by resting.
Found in the liver where it helps in the removal of waste products. It is present in bile. A deficiency of this salt causes an accumulation of the waste. This usually finds it way out through discharges, whether nasal catarrh, skin eruptions etc. Calcerea Sulph can be called a blood purifier.